User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Made it to Super Star Tier
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Made it to Super Star Tier
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

3/10 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 93

As a model on the site, I just wanted to add another perspective to this conversation.

I understand why some people say that higher tiers only mean spending more money, but that’s actually not the whole picture. The Flirt Rewards system is based on points, and users can earn those points in many ways (not just through paid shows or tips). Things like daily logins, chatting, writing reviews, watching VODs, participating in the community, and other activities also contribute.

The system mainly reflects how engaged someone is on the platform.

It also has two parts: Lifetime Status, which represents the total points a user has accumulated over time and NEVER decreases, and Current Level, which reflects activity during the last 365 days. So the crest you see next to a username is really a combination of long-term participation and recent activity.

From the model side, we actually get to know the people behind those usernames. When someone spends time in chat, supports models, talks with us, jokes around, or shares parts of their life, that creates real interaction. For many users and models, those connections are part of what makes the platform enjoyable.

So reaching a higher status isn’t meaningless. In many cases it simply reflects that someone has been part of the community for a long time and enjoys being here .

At the end of the day, if someone finds a place where they can interact, feel welcomed, and share good moments with others, I think that’s something positive.

And congratulations on reaching Super Star. That’s a big milestone after three years. Good luck and I hope you stop someday on my room.

Sorry, you're just wrong in a lot of ways. Higher tiers is definitely about spending money and definitely is the whole picture. Yes the rewards system is based on points but the only way to meaningfully accumulate points and thereby get status is by tipping and usually tipping big, tip flooding and usually big tip flooding and by privates. Yes there are lots of ways to earn points but you can log on daily till the cows come home and you're just not going to earn many points or get status, same with all the other ways to earn points. So tipping, privates, etc and spending money gets you status. That said what good is status/higher tiers anyway--it's good for one thing and one thing only--you get the attention of the model when you enter their room especially if you haven't interacted with them before and especially if you tip bigger when starting to chat. You say the "system reflects how engaged someone is"--that's nicey nicey woo woo corporate-speak--sounds like what the corporate F4F office puts in its brochures to sell the site. Engaged means you've spent a lot of money.
Then you say "you actually get to know the people behind the user names," "when someone spends time in chat" and you talk about "connections". What am I missing here? Tell me something and be honest--so if I came into your room and started to "chat" but didn't tip or maybe gave a 1 credit or 10 credit tip once in a while but yet there might be 40-50 other people in your room and they're tipping 50-100 credits how long are you going to "chat" with me and how much of you life are you going to "share with me?" If you're honest that conversation or "connection" won't last long. This site is all about fantasy, falsehoods, and sex--and transactions based on money. I pay you for sexual gratification and you take my money hopefully for sexual gratification and really because you're trying to earn a living. I don't really truthfully know anything about you except how you look half naked and if I SPEND MORE MONEY how you look fully naked with a big hard-on. You call that a "connection," you call that a "real interaction?" I call it pay-for-sex.
So yea, "reaching a higher status isn't meaningless," it means you've spent a lot of money on a pay for sex site. BTW look at all these models who charge 90-120 cpm for privates-- are you kidding me-- at the rate we users currently pay for credits even with discounts and deals that could mean the equivalent of $420-$540 USD/hour--that's outrageous--no one I mean no one on this site is worth that much money. I always cut a deal with the models or forget the private and sayonara pal and if the model gets huffy about it I'm out of there and guess what the models I return to and have good sex with always willing and happy to cut deals. Do you guys really know how much money we may have to spend. You say status "reflects that someone has been part of the community"--come on let's get real, it means they've spent big bucks, period. Do I sound cynical--I don't think so, hey I have elite status, I like the site but don't gaslight me or feed me a bunch of BS about what it's really all about. And sorry , no reaching super star status in 3 years IS NOT a milestone, a milestone is getting a PhD, a milestone is paying off a mortgage, a milestone is running a marathon. I don't think the next time I get together for dinner or maybe go out for coffee with friends I'm going to up and say "hey everyone guess what, I just got super star status after three years on the Flirt4Free site--that would definitely stop the conversation or empty the room, probably both.

Quote
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

3/10 @ 3:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 93

As a model on the site, I just wanted to add another perspective to this conversation.

I understand why some people say that higher tiers only mean spending more money, but that’s actually not the whole picture. The Flirt Rewards system is based on points, and users can earn those points in many ways (not just through paid shows or tips). Things like daily logins, chatting, writing reviews, watching VODs, participating in the community, and other activities also contribute.

The system mainly reflects how engaged someone is on the platform.

It also has two parts: Lifetime Status, which represents the total points a user has accumulated over time and NEVER decreases, and Current Level, which reflects activity during the last 365 days. So the crest you see next to a username is really a combination of long-term participation and recent activity.

From the model side, we actually get to know the people behind those usernames. When someone spends time in chat, supports models, talks with us, jokes around, or shares parts of their life, that creates real interaction. For many users and models, those connections are part of what makes the platform enjoyable.

So reaching a higher status isn’t meaningless. In many cases it simply reflects that someone has been part of the community for a long time and enjoys being here .

At the end of the day, if someone finds a place where they can interact, feel welcomed, and share good moments with others, I think that’s something positive.

And congratulations on reaching Super Star. That’s a big milestone after three years. Good luck and I hope you stop someday on my room.

Sorry you're just wrong in a lot of ways. Higher tiers is definitely about spending money and definitely is the whole picture. Yes the rewards system is based on points but the only way to meaningfully accumulate points and thereby get status is by tipping, and usually tipping big, tip flooding and usually big tip flooding, and by privates. Yes there are lots of ways to earn points but you can log on daily till the cows come home and you're just not going to earn many points or get status, same with all the other ways to earn points. So tipping, privates etc and spending money gets you status. That said what good is status/higher tiers anyway--it's good for one thing and one thing only--you get the attention of the model when you enter their room especially if you haven't interacted with them before and especially if you tip bigger when starting to chat. You say "the system reflects how engaged someone is"--that's just nicey nicey woo woo corporate-speak--sounds like what the corporate F4F office puts in its brochures to see the site, engaged means you've spent a lot of money.
Then you say "you actually get to know the people behind the usernames," "when someone spends time in chat" and you talk about "connections." What am I missing here? Tell me something and be honest--so if I came into your room and started to "chat" but didn't tip or maybe gave a 1 credit or 10 credit tip once in a while but yet there might be 40-50 other people in your room and they're tipping 50-100 credits how long are you going to "chat" with me and how much of your life are you going to "share with me?" If you're hones that conversation won't last long. This site is all about fantasy, falsehoods and sex--and transactions based on money. I pay you for sexual gratification and you take my money hopefully for sexual gratification and really because you're trying to earn a living. I don't know anything about you except how you look half naked and if I SPEND MORE MONEY how you look fully naked with a big hard-on. You call that a "connection" you call that a "real interaction?" I call it pay-for-sex.
So yea "reaching a higher status isn't "meaningless," it means you've spent a lot of money on a pay for sex site. (You say it "reflects that someone has been part of the community"--come on let's get real). BTW look at all these models who charge 90-120cpm for privates--are you kidding me that's outrageous--at the current rate we users pay for credits even with deals and promotions that could mean equivalent $420-$540/hour USD, that's a lot of money--no one and I mean no one on this site is worth that much money. I always cut a deal with models for privates and the good models who know how much we really spend always will go along with that. Do I sound cynical--I don't think so, hey I have elite status, I like the site but don't gaslight me or feed me a bunch of BS doubt what it's really all about. And sorry, no, reaching super star status in three years is not a milestone, a milestone is getting a PhD, a milestone is paying off a mortgage, a milestone is running a marathon. I don't think the next time I get together for dinner or maybe go out for coffee with friends I'm going to up and say "hey everyone guess what, I just got super star status after three years on the Flirt4Free site--that would definitely stop the conversation or empty the room probably both.

Quote
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

3/10 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 940

Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

3/11 @ 8:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think we actually agree on more things than it might seem.

First, I completely understand your point, and I would never deny the economic side of the platform. Of course, there is a transactional aspect—this is how models make a living and how the site functions. That part is real and obvious.

My original comment wasn’t meant to pretend otherwise. I think the person who started the thread was just sharing something they found fun or interesting, almost like a small curiosity about their time on the site. It may not be the kind of milestone people brag about in real life, but I think they were simply enjoying the moment and sharing it with the community.

I only wanted to add to the conversation in a friendly way. And to be gentle.

You’re also right that when a room is very busy, the most immediate way to get a model’s attention is through tipping. That’s simply the reality in a high-traffic room. But a good model still tries not to be rude and at least acknowledge people when possible. But maybe I am wrong, I just talk to myself that I try my best to be gentle and good with the people who, at the end of the day, SUPPORT US. But I know many models don't do it (I know I sound "pick me"), but I don't want to sound like that is just my thought.

There are also days when rooms are slower, and in those moments, a conversation can actually make a model’s day better, too. Sometimes the chat itself becomes part of the entertainment.

And of course, when money is involved, both sides can enjoy the experience even more—that’s part of the exchange.

So yes, you’re right that it’s a transactional platform. I don’t disagree with that. I was only trying to point out that the experience for many people can include a bit more than just the transaction.
Quote
Nik2K1
Created by: nik2k1

3/13 @ 4:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Italy
Posts: 104



well from your point of view I can understand that. But I think the reason tiers are set is to show how much we progressed on this site. That’s the way how I look at it. Yes being at a high tier just means u spent money on models but at the same time while it isn’t much it is cool to see how far one has come when participating in giving support to these models

It dipends when there are contest the credits cost less then the original prize

Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username