I am assuming you were visiting an non-american model and they probably work for a studio. Flirt has been using these rules for years, both for the safety and profit for the model, studio, and company. They were known to have a higher standard than CB. Many models have and continue to run on multiple sites (I have seen some stream simultaneously on 3 to 4 sites), many times it is the studio that sets this up. When this happens the model could be masturbating in open chat because they are doing a performance for another site and tend to forget to change the settings on flirt from open to party or multi-user. If a party ends, they have to wait 15 minutes to restart a party. Reminder: it is Flirt 4 Free and open chat is designed to chat with the model, flirt, etc. Anything thing else from that should be done in party, group chat, or some form of private. Non-verified users get kicked out of party mode I believe within 2 minutes and of course members need credits to participate in the other modes.
If models are running games and offer teases for tips in open, that is acceptable. I believe it is okay as well to be naked in open just no sexual performances in open.
As always, spend time with the models and enjoy. Cheers!
Quote