User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR� to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Kalikatt
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Kalikatt
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

11/9/09 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00




...such slander! honestly, tsk tsk :angel



*kisses* for u loofy and for windy too ;)

hope everyone has a gr8 week ahead! xox
Quote
bloopy
Created by: bloopy

11/9/09 @ 3:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 6

holy crap! win number 3. I'm soooo not worthy. :bowdown
Quote
loofah
Created by: loofah

11/9/09 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yup, well done hun....:thumbsup
you`re once, twice, three times a lady,
and i lurve you...


..sounds better when lionel sings it, but you see how that works *cough
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

11/9/09 @ 5:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

Yeah Lionel Richie:

I don't know what it is
But she drives me crazy
I don't know what she does
But she drives me wild...

I don't know how it is
But she has the power
She can make me laugh
When I wanna cry, oh yeah
She tells me that I'm in control
But I know it's just a lie
And I don't mind, oh

When you're looking in her eyes
You can see forever
You're captured by the beauty of her soul
You know you're never gonna find
A women like this again
So don't let go, oh

And I don't mind, oh
No I don't mind
:)
:)
:)
Love you Kali

**Another winning week**


Nuit étoilée, la lune soupirs
Desire murmuré doucement
Oui mon amour .. romantique des bougies
Les fraises, les pétales de rose, une couverture de pique-nique
Je tiens à ralentir la danse avec vous sous la pluie
Pluie chaude de la passion, arc-en-ciel du ciel
Ecstasy, de frénésie, trance, folie, profonde humidité
Juste toi et moi, pure extase

:angel
Quote
Crystal X
Created by: Crystal X

11/11/09 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know what it is...she is a perfect goddess. :angel To know her is to love her!
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

11/12/09 @ 12:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

I know what it is...she is a perfect goddess. :angel To know her is to love her!



To know her is to love her! (shheeeesshhhh that's an old Beattles song) :guitar


To know know know her
Is to love love love her
Just to see her smile
Makes my life worthwhile

Yes, just to know know know her
Is to love love love her
And I do
And I do and I
And I do, and I do, and I do
And I do and I do
:)
And I do




11/12 - You made today Super
Merci pour tout

There's a lot of ways of saying
What I want to say to you
There's songs and poems and promises
and dreams that might come true
But I won't talk of starry skys
or moonlight on the ground
I'll come right out and tell you
I'd just love to lay you down
:evil :winkwink
Quote
lordprimus
Created by: lordprimus

11/15/09 @ 1:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Canada

Grats on the latest :thumbsup
Quote
Emelda
Created by: Emelda

11/15/09 @ 3:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kaliiiiiiiiiiiiiii u are THE BEST !!! congratulations beautiful :angel
Quote
Malori
Created by: Malori

11/15/09 @ 3:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Quote
loofah
Created by: loofah

11/15/09 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well done kali, you rock!! :winkwink
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

11/15/09 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

You are the message in the bottle
A light that never dims
And though I've let you down at times
You've always been my friend
I put my faith in fairy tales
Believed what I was told
But learned those aren't to believe
As I've been growin' old
Broken many promises
Thrown caution to the wind
Rebelled at things that happened
But still love you in the end
I know whatever you're involved in
Whatever you begin
In games just like it is in life
There is no doubt
You'll win
:)

Prenez mon coeur, il est à toi
Tu es le meilleur
:)
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

11/15/09 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

congrats.... you are kicking my bootylicious.. I kinda like it lol .. no hard feelinds... some pople take it too serious... I try not to :P :winkwink :bowdown :guitar :angel
so keep it friendly guys with her and with me ! :) or the others of course :drinkup



hmmm no intentional ass kicking on my part sweetie - I am a lover not a fighter! ;) Don't worry I know you too! :thumbsup
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

11/15/09 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well done kali, you rock!! :winkwink



thnx! That fetish promo was fun but I have to say - you guys are all wayyy to shy about your fetishes! or maybe we are going to have to find out what they are together hmmm... :drinkup
Quote
Crystal X
Created by: Crystal X

11/15/09 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kali you are my fetish :evil
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

11/15/09 @ 10:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kali you are my fetish :evil




flirt :) xx
Quote
Joi Taylor
Created by: Joi Taylor

11/15/09 @ 11:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am a new model and I watched the other models before I started. Kali was one of the models that seem to do things right.

You go, girl!

Joi


Quote
Kevin James
Created by: Kevin James

11/16/09 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Go Canada...and Go KaliKatt.

Proud to be Canadian and having MissKatt representing...how hot would she be draped in our flag!!!!

I can only imagine :angel

Ciao Kali...and I hope your feeling better:)
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

11/16/09 @ 2:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks guys! hope everyone has a great week ahead *kisss kisss*

Quote
Malori
Created by: Malori

11/16/09 @ 3:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Quote
lordprimus
Created by: lordprimus

11/17/09 @ 12:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Canada

New pics :thumbsup
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username